Our Practice Areas Include
We aggressively fight and advocate for our clients. The U.S. Constitution affords every citizen certain rights including the fourth, fifth and sixth amendment rights. We fight in and out of court to enforce your rights. You are innocent until proven guilty.
DWI/DUI and Traffic Offenses
We can help with you aggressively defend your DWI/DUI and traffic citation including serious traffic offenses in Maryland and District of Columbia.
U.S. Immigration Law
We have successfully helped many clients secure approvals with USCIS. We have filed many successful applications based on family based petitions, Asylum, Green Card, Naturalization, Work Authorization Document (EAD) and EB-5. We Breathe Immigration law!
Do You Know What to Do If You Are Involved in a Car Accident?
Accidents happen, even to the most careful drivers. So in the event of an accident:
- STOP: Most State laws including Maryland and DC require that you must stop if you are involved in an accident
- INQUIRE: Ask if anyone involved in the accident needs medical attention and call 911 for an ambulance, if necessary
- IDENTIFY THE DRIVER: Get contact information of the driver(s) of the other vehicle(s) involved in the accident including name, address, telephone number, Insurance company and policy number
- CALL THE POLICE: Notify law enforcement by calling 911 and ask for the Police, tell the 911 operator your exact location if you know it
- DO NOT ADMIT FAULT: Keep your comments to yourself. If the police ask you any questions, tell your side of the story but DO NOT admit fault
- CHECK IF YOU ARE HURT: If you are hurt, seek medical attention immediately
- WITNESSES: Get names and telephone number of people that observed the accident
- CALL THE LAW OFFICE OF ELIZABETH LAWRENCE, LLC.: Most insurance company want you to settle your claim before speaking to a lawyer because they know they may get you to settle your claim for pennies. Call Us at 410.986.0088 and let us help you get that big settlement you deserve!
We handle contested, uncontested, child support and modification, annulment and other family law issues in Maryland and DC. Getting a divorce is a complicated process. It affects all aspects of your life, your children, finances and property. We’ll guide you through the entire process.
We provide legal services to small, average and big size companies.